JOIN OUR TEAM
1. Above 22 years old, college degree (inclusive) or above, graduated in science or related major;
2. Familiar with QC080000 system;
3. Familiar with Reach, RoHS, WEEE and other regulations;
4. More than 2 years experience in similar work.
1. Collect environmental requirements from the outside world and customers;
2. Plan the company's internal environmental standards and an environmental control point;
3. Supervise the implementation and improvement of environmental protection control points;
4. Responsible for internal environmental protection related knowledge training and guidance.
1. College degree or above; graduated in mechanical or electronic related majors, aged 22 to 35 years; familiar with the key parameters and usage of a certain category in consumer electronics PCB, screen, wire, connector, resistance, capacitance, and sensing devices, and Production technology, process control, quality acceptance, etc. or familiar with consumer electronics integrated circuit device system.
2. Engaged in supplier management related work for more than two years;
3. Familiar with ISO9000 quality management system, able to independently plan and improve processes;
4. Familiar with quality control methods;
5. Strong communication skills and good work responsibility.
SQE (Supplier Management) Responsibilities and Authorities:
1. Responsible for the handling and follow-up of incoming material abnormalities;
2. Responsible for the management, coaching and auditing of incoming quality of suppliers;
3. Responsible for regularly holding supplier quality review meetings;
4. Responsible for cooperating with procurement evaluation and assessment of new suppliers;
5. Familiar with the key parameters and usage of a certain category of consumer electronics PCB, screen, wire, connector, resistance, capacitance, and sensing device, as well as manufacturing technology, process control, quality acceptance, etc. or familiar with consumer electronics integrated circuit device system.
1. College degree or above, graduated in mechanical or electronic related majors, age: 25-35 years;
2. More than 2 years of experience in similar positions;
3. Skilled in using APQP, SPC, FMEA, DOE, 8D and other quality tools and methods;
4. Familiar with quality exception handling;
5, Have good English listening, speaking and writing skills
DQE responsibility and authority:
1. During the introduction phase of new projects, conduct feasibility assessment of new product quality risks, design, manufacturing process and molds;
2. Follow up the introduction of new products and supervise the key points of product control (participate in APQP activities and prepare QCP, formulate QC inspection standards, confirm experimental equipment plans, track trial production status, trial production FAI / CPK / reliability experiment / structure confirmation and trial Completion of production report);
3. Participate in the formulation of FMEA;
4. Formulate, implement and verify plans for continuous improvement of abnormal quality;
5. The handling of customer complaints and quality coordination across departments in the new product stage;