JOIN OUR TEAM
1. Master Degree or above, specialty in Electrical Engineering;
2. Minimum of 5 years working experience.
4.Develop mobile device prototypes and verify the design using measurement systems including ETS or MVG antenna anechoic chamber and DASY5 Dosimetric Assessment Systems;
5.Insure design meets OTA requirements, such as TRP & TIS and meet the FCC regulatory compliance including SAR & HAC.
1.Bachelor Degree and above in marketing, communications or related field, brand management or category management.
2.Minimum of 8 years of marketing and business development experience related to mass market consumer electronics offerings.
3.Technical understanding of popular and emerging technologies used in consumer electronics products.
4.A history of working within crosses functional organizations, able to establish common language with colleagues and align objectives and processes to execute as a team.
5.Communication skills that enable the description of actionable requirements and accurate specifications that can be evaluated by Marketing.
6.Globally oriented leader, with a complete set of tools that enables effectiveness in working across time zones and with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
7.Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
8.Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing essentials and best practices to marketing initiatives.
1.Work closely with executive leaders to develop and implement a marketing strategy and plan brand management.
2.Oversee execution of marketing strategy, including campaigns, press releases, digital marketing, and social media strategy.
3.Gather, analyze and apply relevant customer insights and data in collaboration with research team to help define effective and innovative strategic marketing approaches.
4.Work with Operations team to identify tradeshows, conferences, and industry events to attend and compile marketing collateral and manage all related advertising and marketing initiatives.
5.Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
6.Drive the implementation of differentiated and impactful marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads. Measure and report on results.
7.Collaborate with and support sales team in customer planning, including trade spending, event participation requests, sampling needs, marketing communication, etc.
8.Work with Sales to develop a lead planning and conversion platform.
1. Bachelor Degree and above, technical Bachelor of Sciences degree in electronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
2. Experiences in working with top-tier customers is a plus.
3. Minimum of 8 years of sales and/or business development experience related to mass market consumer electronics offerings.
4. Technical understanding of popular and emerging technologies used in consumer electronics products.
5. A history of working within cross functional organizations, able to establish common language with colleagues and align objectives and processes to execute as a team.
6. Communication skills that enable the description of actionable requirements and accurate specifications that can be evaluated by engineering and R&D.
7. Globally oriented leader, with a complete set of tools that enables effectiveness in working across time zones, and with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
8. Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
9. English and Chinese bilingual is a plus.
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
3. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
4. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
5. Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
6. Working experiences with North America customers is preferred.