Sunway Communication acquired its cable and connector manufacturing unit Alex in 2014, but its experience dates all the way back to 1997. Our cable and connector business has since then focused on developing new and innovative products to meet emerging customer requirements for higher data transmission speeds and connector complexity. Particularly, we see increasingly more interest in active optical cables (AOC) for data center and consumer applications, eg. 8K TV and Virtual Reality headmount displays. In the automotive industry, the megatrends of electrification and autonomous vehicles drive development of new cables and connectors. As expected, our deeply rooted RF competence is also appreciated for several types of RF coaxial connectors and connectors. Below are examples of products that can be customized using Sunway capabilities.
Pitch (mm): 0.35
Height (mm): 0.60
Width (mm): 2.00
Product and Supply Features：
1. 0.35mm pitch, 2 rows, 0.6mm stacking height, 2.00mm width.
2. Excellent shield characteristics with Nail Ground (Center Ground. prevents noise of opposite contacts.
3. Excellent high-speed transmission characteristics by impedance matching structure.
4. Secure hold-downs prevent insulator breakage and peeling from FPC.
5. Contact structure ensures high self-cleaning performance and high contact reliability.
7. Product PCB are compatible with H-company BM46 series, but can not cross-matching.
8. Pin count availability: 12, 16